Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.


Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
    • If you wish for us to speak with anyone else regarding your case, their name and contact information must be under "alternate contact"; 
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;

** Please note, for assistance with any USCIS (Immigration) case, please call my district office (229-396-5175) first as they have different forms that will need to be completed.   

In order to better serve you, please complete the below form, sign, and send to my Tifton or Warner Robins district office.


Feel free to call with any questions you may have:


229-396-5175 (Phone)
229-396-5179 (Fax)
127-B Central Ave N
Tifton, GA 31794

Warner Robins:

478-971-1776 Phone)
478-971-1778 (Fax)
120 Byrd Way Suite 100
Warner Robins, GA 31088