Skip to main content
Congressman Austin Scott
Representing the 8th District of Georgia
Votes and Legislation
Committees & Caucuses
Help with a Federal Agency
Military Academy Nominations
Tours and Tickets
Help with Federal Grants
On the Issues
Budget & Debt
Defense & National Security
Economy and Jobs
In the News
Invite Me to Speak
2017 End of Year Survey
Please Select Prefix
Mr. and Mrs.
Phone Number / Type:
1. What issues are most important to you? (check all that apply).
Budget and the National Debt
Economy and Jobs
Education and Workforce Training
Homeland and Border Security
Protecting American’s Second Amendment Rights
2. What is the most important component in any immigration reform? (choose one)?
Building a wall and increasing border security
Reforming the H-2A visa program to strengthen our agriculture workforce
Include a pathway to legal status for illegal immigrants
Remove individuals already present in our country illegally
No immigration reform is needed
3. Are you prolife or pro-choice?
I’d rather not say
4. Do you believe government regulation hurts small businesses?
5.Are you or your family part of the 1 in 8 jobs directly linked to agriculture in our state?
6. How important is religious liberty?
7. Do you think mandatory spending programs, like Medicare or Social Security need to be reformed?
Yes, we must privatize Social Security and Medicare
8. Do you or your family have access to high speed internet services?
9. If you have comments or concerns, please include them below:
10. Please sign me up for Rep. Austin Scott’s weekly email updates:
Keep me up-to-date on what Rep. Scott is doing on behalf of Georgia’s Eighth Congressional District
Use the form below to sign up for updates from Austin.